ForgiveImage

ForgiveImage

About Ask Naran

Solutions by Naran S Balakumar are posted here under various topics. Originally, they were answered in www.reachnaran.comand www.naranonline.wordpress.com. Currently, he answers only in www.reachnaran.com.

Disclaimer

Reiki is a self-healing, meditative and a yogic practice of Japan like our Ashtanga Yoga, Pranayama, and Mudras.

NARAN does not claim to treat any physical disease. Nor his advice is a replacement for any Medical treatment. Doctor’s advice and medication is to be strictly followed.

Any alternate healing, namely Reiki, Bach flowers, Switch Words, Mantras, and Mudras, enhances one’s mental will power to cope with their life problems.

Naran does not do Reiki healing; he only teaches....

By following his suggestions or by accepting the flower remedies, you are waiving of all your rights to bind him or claim any compensation under any circumstances.

Saturday 14 February 2015

Confused about the forgiving exercise

GA

I’m a bit confused about the concept of forgiving exercise. Does it decrease the intensity of pain or what its real purpose is?

Suppose, I do forgiving somebody who is torturing me, and there is possibility that he will change his ways. But I think, if he stops, somebody other will appear.

Because real cause of my sufferings is my own misdeeds and the person is just a medium!! Until I remove the ’cause’ of my suffering, I will have to suffer through different ‘mediums’.

With forgiving ex, I can (at subconscious level) request to someone for releasing me, but will my bad karmas, and their results will release me?

I think if I apologize before lord, only then, I can get some actual relief because he gave me this human form and I misused it by doing wrong deeds and I’m guilty of misusing the precious gift of lord.

And how can I release a past life connection, without settling karmic accounts, just by doing forgiving exercise?

I'm a firm believer of theory of karma so I’m asking this question. Pls clear my confusion.

Naran

Forgiving the one who is troubling us is a state of the soul. It is divine.

The real meaning of forgiving is “I stop my anger. You also stop your anger.”

When you think of stopping your anger first, it justifies the quantum theory that effect precedes the cause.

Total forgiving attitude cleanses off everything. If someone appears and troubles you, do it again. That is all.

Instead of thinking it is my karma, be above it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.